Give your customers the convenience they expect by allowing them to sign up with an easy to remember the username or simply by using their mobile number. Customers are then able to use their selected username or mobile number as their credentials to access their services.
For example, while designing any sign-up pages for your store, you are able to use the Sharplogicians Username extension for Magento to offer your customers the option to register and log into their accounts using an easy to remember the username or their mobile numbers as opposed to having to use their emails alone.
- Easily toggle the extension on and off
- Using your Administrator panel, you are able to directly access the Sharplogician Username extension for Magento which you can toggle on and off with ease, as and when you need.
- Allows customer to choose their own Username
- Customers are able to create their own username at the registration stage, which they can then use as their credentials to access their account at any time.
- Use mobile number as login
- Customers are asked to enter their mobile number which they can then use to login to access their account as well.
- Provides an added redundancy in terms of credentials, ensuring that if the customer does not remember their username, they have the option of using their mobile number.
Customers have become habitual of using a username or otherwise having the option to log in using their mobile numbers at most online retailers, and so it is an expectation to have that option as opposed to just an added convenience. Our extension allows you to give your customers that option, making sure you aren’t losing out on any business because customers aren’t able to use your services with the ease you expect. Furthermore, in a number of cases the flexibility of using your mobile number to log in can save you from business lost due to forgotten credentials – people are more likely to remember their mobile numbers than a username or an email they might have used to sign up for your services.